Monday, June 13, 2011

102004

Ever living God, as I kneel before you.
I believe that you are really present in this altar, living, loving and caring to all who will come before your loving presence.

My Lord and my God, How I should thank you for this moment that I'm in front of you, praising and listening to your divine presence. You took the form of a Bread, just to dwell with us eternally.

O loving Lord, your love for us is eternal , How should pay this immeasurable gift and mystery you have given to us?You are so humble that you pay the price of dying to the cross and so humble enough to be hidden in the Sacred Host and to all tabernacle of the world.

Unworthy I am before your presence, cleans me and wipe every stains of sin, anger and inequities. I love you Lord with all my heart. Teach me to do your will ... Amen.







Ever loving

No comments:

Post a Comment