Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prayer for Discernment


Prayer of Discernment
100304- allen, sss

Heavenly Father, the architect of human life, the designer of every heart, the sculptor of human soul; your goodness and graciousness surpasses all greatness. At this moment, your child is in the midst of many decisions . Send your Holy spirit that I may truly decide what vocation I will embrace in my life. Give me a keen understanding and clear mind to think and discerning heart to ponder the events of my life. Give me light to the path where I should go and guidance to track the journey of a genuine vocation.

Fill me with courage and strength to follow your direction and not be mislead by the many crossroads I will track. I entrust my life to you as I journey to this road called LIFE. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment