Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Prayer of Commitment


101804
1oth day

Grace: Lord grant me the grace that my whole life may become an apostolate and a mission... and that my life will testify to the power of your resurrection which brings forth a new creation and a new world.

Prayer

God of Live and mercy, you let your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ suffered , died and nailed on the cross but with your great love, He gave us hope and consolation by his resurrection and ascension in your heavenly glory, lead us also to be resurrected into new life in the midst of our sufferings and death into sin. Fill me with enough confidence and insight on how I could make a covenent with you in full commitment and love. Let your Holy Spirit guide me and inspire me to love you with all my heart. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment