Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prayer of Consecration




Prayer of Consecration

Day 1= Mid-Year Retreat

100904

Grace: “ Lord, grant me the grace to experience you in a profound way during these days of prayer and solitude so that the power of the Eucharist which I am privileged to partake may leave its mark in my life.”

Ever clorious Father, creator of all things visible and invisible, fill my life with appreciation and love of creation, man, plants, animals. Grant me to this day the grace of silence and peace so that I may meditate and reflect the different things you have done in my life both ugly and beautiful.

May this first day of our Retreat, I may lay down and settle bare my life through your Holy Silence. May my prayers, adorations and meditations be fruitful and may I find meaning to the events of my life. Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment