Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prayer to the Blessed Virgin Mary


102004

O Virgin Immaculate, Mother of our loving Savior our Lord Jesus Christ , by the mantle of your love to you I entrust my life to be my spiritual mother. Your life of humility and simplicity has made our salvation through your Son, Jesus a reality. Teach me to be humble in everything I do so that my transformation to new life may be possible. May your intercession, guide me to holiness by means of the virtue of faith, hope and love.

As a mother of all who believe in your Son, may I follow your virtues especially the virtue of chastity, poverty and obedience. Dear mother, comfort me as your son and protect me from all snares of evil. Today you will be my mother and to the rest of my life. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment