Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Prayer for enlightenment


Day 2

101004 - allen, sss

Grace: “ Lord grant me the grace that I may truly experience in my life the true meaning of my creatureliness and that I may experience what mean to be created out of your marvelous life.

Prayer

Heavenly father, you are the worker of wonders and miracles in my life, my hope and my protector. Grant me this day an authentic speaking heart that I may articulate your goodness in to my life. Let your Holy Spirit be my inspiration this day as I reflect and go into the deep of myself as a creature whom you lovingly created. Fix my mind to all the experiences of my past, my present and also to discern about the future. Show me the beauty of my experiences, my history, and my memories. I give all to you the longings of my heart and you alone can understand. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment